Monday, June 05, 2006

On becoming friends with other author-functions

More later on this beautiful post by Bitch Ph.D....

Okay, so I've only been around for six months after commenting on the blogs of others for about another six. Yet I am amazed at how many truly good friends I have made via these online discussions and conversations. I've only met a couple of you in real-life and look forward to meeting more, especially with the pending move to ScienceBlogs.com.

Today, the much-revered Bitch Ph.D. posts on how deeply we often develop relationships with other "author-functions" and share in their joys and pains.

Go there and if after reading you are so inclined, pray for her dear friend:
"I'm thirty-three.

They told me I had cancer.

Then they told me I had another cancer.

That's when I knew I needed a new blog."

1 Comments:

At Wed Jun 07, 12:09:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dan Dright said...

I will, and, I will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home