Friday, June 09, 2006

The move to ScienceBlogs.com is live!

Well, dear readers, the time has come to close up this shop and move over to ScienceBlogs.com. The new site went live today at noon EDT (1700 GMT) along with a snazzy new ScienceBlogs.com homepage and, count 'em, 25 new bloggers!

I am deeply indebted to all of your who have supported me here over the last six months and I'll close sometime over the weekend with a (hopefully) thoughtful thank-you post. So many of you have been instrumental in the success of our little blog that I want to give this last post some serious thought.

Until then, saunter over to the new and improved Terra Sigillata.

For those of you on your PDAs, the new URL is: http://scienceblogs.com/terrasig

For those of you getting our RSS feed, the new feed is at: http://scienceblogs.terrasig/index.xml

This site will remain up indefinitely although I will slowly transfer some of the more classic and timeless posts over to the new blog at Sb. C'mon over, grab a beer or glass of wine, and kick the tires. I launched with an essay entitled, "A Sort of Homecoming."

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 31, 01:41:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you blog are very informative. I hope you don't mind I've bookmarked your blog for my future reference.

Cancer Type

 

Post a Comment

<< Home