Monday, May 29, 2006

Spam control apologies

Dear Readers, if you've ever corresponded with me via e-mail you may have just received a verification e-mail from SpamArrest. I mistakenly activated the control before importing my address book into the application.

Rest assured that spam control e-mail is not itself spam. I have now entered all of you into the application and you should not have to respond to the e-mail in order to correspond with me.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for this intrusion and many thanks to Joe for alerting me to the issue.

1 Comments:

At Wed May 31, 06:27:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz here from I Speak of Dreams. Thanks, Abel -- I was going to respond and then it smelled spamalicious. Isn't procrastination wonderful?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home