Monday, May 29, 2006

Spam control apologies

Dear Readers, if you've ever corresponded with me via e-mail you may have just received a verification e-mail from SpamArrest. I mistakenly activated the control before importing my address book into the application.

Rest assured that spam control e-mail is not itself spam. I have now entered all of you into the application and you should not have to respond to the e-mail in order to correspond with me.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for this intrusion and many thanks to Joe for alerting me to the issue.


At Wed May 31, 06:27:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz here from I Speak of Dreams. Thanks, Abel -- I was going to respond and then it smelled spamalicious. Isn't procrastination wonderful?


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home