Thursday, April 13, 2006

Skeptics' Circle and other worthy carnivalia

As I am bogged down with yet more grant-writing, late manuscript reviews, and volunteer teaching, I'd like to draw your attention to several superb blog carnivals.

First is The 32nd Meeting of The Skeptics' Circle over at Pooflingers Anonymous. As the previous host, I intentionally did not submit anything out of respect for Matt's time and the growing success of the Circle, due in no small part to Orac's move of Respectful Insolence over to ScienceBlogs.

Bora also reminded me in the comments yesterday that I overlooked promoting the Carnival of Education over at his superb educational blog, The Magic School Bus.

Finally, PZ Myers is hosting Carnival of the Liberals at Pharyngula.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home